It is advisable that you cancel any unwanted orders via the "My Account" link on the website, or by contacting our Customer Services team directly on ++49 - 30 - 450 857 38, before the products are invoiced and dispatched. Requests for cancellations sent via email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) may not be actioned immediately which may result in the order being dispatched.
You can also cancel your order within 14 working days after the date of delivery by contacting our customer service team or by calling ++49 - 30 - 450 857 38, where one of our customer service team will be able to help. Please have your order number ready when you call.
If you cancel your order within 14 working days after the date of delivery you must return the unwanted products to us unused and in their original packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Provided you return the unwanted products unused and in the original packaging within thirty days of delivery we will credit your payment card with the cost of the unwanted product and our delivery charges.
You have no right to cancel your order in accordance with this condition if the products you have ordered are: periodical(s) or magazine(s); audio; video or DVD recordings; or computer software where the holographic seal and/or shrink-wrap has been unsealed by you.
Returns and credits
Products not obtained for re-sale purposes can be returned under the following conditions:
- The item must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns of orders less than 40 Euro worth are at your risk and at your cost
- Books must be in unused (re-saleable) condition. You have the right to open the seal and look into the book, but we may charge you for damages to the book.
- CDs, DVDs and Video Games must have their holographic seal or shrink-wrap intact
- Computer games and software which requires a unique licence cannot be returned unless they are faulty
- Magazine gift packs and Experience gift packs can only be returned providing that they are in their original condition and have not been activated
- Any other item must be returned in new condition with its original packing and accessories
Products may be returned:
By post in accordance with the following procedure:
Repackage the products securely and send the products together with the reason for return, the invoice number, your e-mail address or telephone number and instructions as to whether you would like a refund or a replacement. You will find the Returns address on the paperwork that arrives with your order.
Returns by post are made at your risk. We recommend that you use an insured registered mail service as returns not received by us cannot be credited to you.
Refunds will be credited to your PayPal account. Refunds will not be paid in cash.
If you receive an incorrect or damaged item from curach bhán publications please return it to us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange.
In the event that you receive a defective item please ensure that you keep any warranty information relating to the product.